This stainless steel inline CHUGGER PUMP® is the homebrewing industry standard for flowrate, head pressure, and ease of use*. Using only food grade materials for liquid contact areas and a non-oiled, magnetic driven impeller, the inline CHUGGER PUMP pump offers brewers the comfort of knowing that their wort is not being contaminated by any "unknowns" (that can be present in lesser quality pumps that were never designed to be used for food grade applications), while maintaining the power that homebrewers need. Using 1/2" MPT threads for both the input and output means that you are only ordering one size of fittings and hoses for your brewing setup, rather than having to source several different thread sizes.
*Never restrict the flow of liquid on the input side of the pump with valves, hose barbs, tubing, etc. (all connections should be 1/2" diameter or larger). Also, never let the pump run dry. Doing any of these may cause the pump to fail.
- Inlet: 1/2" MPT Outlet 1/2"MPT
- 316 STAINLESS STEEL (Front Housing), 316 Stainless Steel (Rear Housing), Teflon (Thrust Washer), CLEAR Silicone (O-Ring), Ryton/Teflon Impeller
- Max Flow: 7 GPM
- Max Head :18.6 FT
- Power: 1/20 HP
- Electrical: 115V
- Motor AMP Rating - Full Load Amps (FLA)
- Motor Only: 1.7 Amps
- Motor and Pump: 1.9 Amps
- Can handle liquids of 250F
- Materials are FDA Food Compliant
- Components are UL Recognized
FREE SHIPPING FOR LOWER 48 US STATES ONLY
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments.