The only whirlpool arm that is made of 5/8” outside diameter copper and is designed to give you the highest possible flow rate!
When recirculating through a CFC, the Whirly MAMMOTH can decrease chilling times by as much as 50% compared to a typical 1/2" outside diameter whirlpool arm.
Unlike other whirlpool arms, the Whirly MAMMOTH is contoured to direct the flow of wort to follow the outside edge of the kettle giving you a nice cone of trub in the center.
Just hang the Whirly MAMMOTH onto the side of your kettle with the provided adjustable kettle klamp and connect the input side of the Whirly MAMMOTH to your recirculation pump with silicone tubing or add a soldered 1/2" MPT or 1/2" FPT copper fitting to the end of it (choose preference in drop-down menu). Then, let the arm do all the work.
- Constructed with 100% food safe materials
- Unique design to allow for faster chilling times compared to a typical 1/2" outside diameter whirlpool arm
- 5/8" outside diameter copper whirlpool arm
- 18" vertical length from bottom of bend to bottom of arm
- Easy cleaning procedure
- Works with most standard brew kettles
- Optional 1/2" MPT or 1/2" FPT copper fitting lead-free soldered on the input
- Comes with one Whirly MAMMOTH Kettle Klamp
- Kettle and silicone tubing in picture not included with the Whirly MAMMOTH
- Not recommended for use with immersion chillers, check out the Whirly Bird™ instead
- Made in the USA
Email us if you need customized sizing
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments.
Email us for pricing if you need customized sizing.