Please note we are currently experiencing a delay in order fulfillment as we work through a backlog of orders. At this time, order fulfillment time is expected to be 6 - 8 weeks from the time of purchase.
Connect this whirlpool arm to your wort chiller via the provided stainless steel clamp.
Just hook the input side of the Whirly Bird up to your recirculation pump with silicone tubing or add a soldered 1/2" MPT or 1/2" FPT copper fitting to the end of it (choose preference in drop-down menu). Then, let the arm do the work of moving wort over the immersion wort chiller coils during chilling.
Unlike other whirlpool arms, the Whirly Bird is contoured to help direct the flow of the wort in the kettle, optimizing the whirlpooling that will help create a cone of hops, trub and cold break in the center of your brew kettle prior to transferring into your fermentation vessel
- Constructed with 100% food safe materials
- 1/2" copper whirlpool arm
- Optional 1/2" MPT or 1/2" FPT copper fitting lead-free soldered on the input
- Comes with one Stainless Steel hose clamp
- Easy cleaning procedure
- If you order your Whirlpool Arm along with your chiller, we will custom bend your arm to fit the contour of your chiller for no additional cost!
- Made in the USA
(kettle in picture not included with the Whirly Bird)
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments.
Email us for pricing if you need customized sizing.