The Scylla is designed for use in the most popular all-in-one brewing systems with chilling speed and ease of use in mind.
The Scylla is manufactured using 75' of 3/8" separated into three, 25' coils that are fed chilling water in parallel, resulting in chilling speeds as fast as 3.5 minutes for a 5 gallon batch*. Whether you are looking for an upgrade from the chiller that came with your system, or are in need of a chiller because your system doesn't have one, the Scylla will give you the fastest possible chilling times and help cut down your cleaning time.
- Super fast chilling times (3.5 minutes for a 5 gallon batch*)
- 5 gallon batch of wort below 140F in 50 seconds
- Easy to clean
- Works in systems with or without a pump
- All soldered connections are lead free
- Solid brass garden hose connections
- Fits the following systems: The Grainfather (standard and connect), Mash and Boil, Robobrew
*To 10F above chilling water temp when using a garden hose spigot as the water source and following our recommendations for using an immersion chiller here.