Please note we are currently experiencing a delay in order fulfillment as we work through a backlog of orders. At this time, order fulfillment time is expected to be 2 - 3 weeks from the time of purchase.
The JaDeD e-Mmersion™ Series brings the chilling efficiency and speed of a Hydra™ to brewers with electric heating elements! The e-Mmersion line is fabricated with three 25' sections of 3/8" outside diameter copper, working in parallel for a total of 75' of copper coil chilling power.
The solid brass garden hose fittings are threaded onto soldered 1/2" MPT fittings on the chiller with food safe Teflon tape. The soldered connections avoid common leaking issues typically seen with compression fittings.
Have a circular heating element? Just measure the inside diameter of your heating element and the height to the top of your element from the bottom of your kettle and choose from the drop down menus above.
The smaller diameter bottom coil rests on the flat bottom of your boil kettle within your heating element so that all of the chiller's weight rests on your kettle bottom and no contact occurs between your element and the chiller. The two upper concentric coils flare out above your heating element, yet maintain a low profile to keep the chilling coils submerged in the wort, maximizing the chilling power!
Have a stick-type element? Check out our ElectriChair™ that is designed to protect your straight or wavy heating element while using an immersion chiller.
Already have an immersion chiller, but want to protect your circular heating element? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work with you to customize the right ElectriChair for your setup.
- Constructed with 100% food safe materials
- Super fast chill times (5 gallons from boil to 10F above tap water temperature in 3 minutes*)
- Fastest of ANY chiller to chill your entire batch to 140F (45 seconds)
- Copper tubing: Three 25' sections of 3/8" outside diameter copper run in parallel
- Easy cleaning procedure
- No need for a food grade pump and hoses to achieve specified chill times
- All solder connections are lead free and potable water safe
- Standard 3/4" solid brass male and female garden hose fittings for chilling water input and output
- Fits in most all brewpots
- Made in the USA
Please note: Choose the measurements in the drop down menu that are closest to, but not less than your specific measurements (e.g. if your element is 3.125", choose 3.5"). Tolerances are already built into the fabrication. If you don't see your measurements as an option in the drop down menu, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with your measurements.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments.
Email us for pricing if you need this chiller customized.