Please note we are currently experiencing a delay in order fulfillment as we work through a backlog of orders. At this time, order fulfillment time is expected to be 6 - 8 weeks from the time of purchase.
JaDeD Brewing is proud to offer home brewers the Hydra™; the world’s fastest immersion wort chiller!
This chiller is faster than most plate chillers and will chill a 5 gallon batch from boiling to 68F in just 3 minutes using only 18 gallons of 58F tap water with three 25' sections of 3/8" outside diameter copper, working in parallel for a total of 75' of copper coil chilling power!
The design of the Hydra™ allows you to have the speed of a plate chiller and the ease of sanitation and maintenance of an immersion chiller!
No need for labor intensive backflushing, sanitizing and baking of your plate chiller to limit the possibility of costly brew infections. All you need to do with the Hydra™ is put it in the boil for the last 10 minutes and rinse it off after your wort is chilled. No more worrying about hops and cold break clogging things up! There are no hidden extra costs required to reach the specified chilling times, just put the chiller in your pot, crank up the water to full blast, and give it a stir. No need to spend an EXTRA $200 to $250 for a food grade pump, fittings and hoses that are needed for a plate chiller to achieve advertised chill times.
Are you concerned about the burn off of your volatile hop oils? The Hydra™ chills the ENTIRE boil to below 140F in 45 seconds!
The solid brass garden hose fittings are threaded onto soldered 1/2" MPT fittings on the chiller with food safe Teflon tape. The soldered connections avoid common leaking issues typically seen with compression fittings.
- Constructed with 100% food safe materials
- Super fast chill times (5 gallons from boil to 10F above tap water temperature in 3 minutes)
- Fastest of ANY chiller to chill your entire batch to 140F (45 seconds)
- Copper tubing: Three 25' sections of 3/8" outside diameter copper run in parallel
- Easy cleaning procedure
- No need for a food grade pump and hoses to achieve specified chill times
- All solder connections are lead free and potable water safe
- Standard 3/4" solid brass male and female garden hose fittings for chilling water input and output
- Coil specs: 8” high, 11" coil diameter (11.5" with feeds)
- Fits in most all brewpots
- Made in the USA
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments.
EMAIL US FOR PRICING IF YOU NEED THE CHILLER CUSTOMIZED.