The King Cobra™ is the first immersion chiller designed specifically for “stock pot” type brewing kettles
Its unique design allows for maximum chilling power and efficiency in wide kettle.
With the King Cobra™, you can keep all of the chilling power where it needs to be - IN THE WORT!
Similar to JaDeD Brewing’s Hydra™ wort chiller, the King Cobra consists of three 25’ - 3/8” chillers running in parallel, taking the King Cobra only 3.5 minutes to chill 5 gallons of wort to 68F using 58F tap water!
The solid brass garden hose fittings are threaded onto soldered 1/2" MPT fittings on the chiller with food safe Teflon tape. The soldered connections avoid common leaking issues typically seen with compression fittings.
- Constructed with 100% food safe materials
- Super fast chill times (5 gallons from boil to 10F above tap water temperature in 3.5 minutes)
- Fastest of ANY chiller to chill your entire batch to 140F (45 seconds)
- Copper tubing: Three 25' sections of 3/8" outside diameter copper run in parallel
- Easy cleaning procedure
- No need for a food grade pump and hoses to achieve specified chill times
- All solder connections are lead free and potable water safe
- Standard 3/4" solid brass male and female garden hose fittings for chilling water input and output
- Coil specs: 4” high, 13.5" coil diameter (14" with feeds)
- Requires 14" of clear space within the kettle (free of any dip tubes, thermowells, hop blockers, etc)
- Made in the USA
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments.
Email us for pricing if you need this chiller customized.