It's here! The Stainless Steel Coil HYDRA™Similar to the original triple feed immersion chiller, the JaDeD HYDRA™, this stainless steel coil version of the HYDRA™ is faster than most plate chillers and will chill a 5 gallon batch from boiling to 68 degrees Fahrenheit in just 3.5 minutes using 58 degree Fahrenheit tap water!
The design of the Stainless Steel Coil HYDRA™ allows you to have the speed of a plate chiller and the ease of sanitation of an immersion chiller!
No need for labor intensive backflushing, sanitizing, and baking of your plate chiller to limit the possibility of costly brew infections. All you need to do with the Stainless Steel Coil HYDRA™ is to put it in the boil for the last 10 minutes, and rinse it off after your wort is chilled. No more worrying about hops and cold break clogging things up! There are no hidden extra costs required to reach the specified chilling times, just put the chiller in your pot, crank up the water to full blast, and give it a stir. No need to spend an EXTRA $200 to $250 for a food grade pump, fittings, and hoses that are needed for a plate chiller to achieve advertised chill times.
- Super fast chill times (5 gallons from boil to 68 degrees in 3.5 minutes)
- Easy cleaning procedure
- No need for a food grade pump and hoses to achieve specified times
- Silver brazed connections between the stainless steel and copper connections, and lead free solder between copper and copper connections
- Solid brass garden hose connectors
- The coils are 8” high with an 11" coil diameter
- Fits in most all brewpots
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments.