Please note we are currently experiencing a delay in order fulfillment as we work through a backlog of orders. At this time, order fulfillment time is expected to be 1 week from the time of purchase.
The Scylla™ is designed for use in the most popular all-in-one brewing systems with chilling speed and ease of use in mind.
The Scylla™ is manufactured using 75' of 3/8" outside diameter copper separated into three 25' coils which feed chilling water in parallel resulting in chilling speeds as fast as 3.5 minutes for a 5 gallon batch*. Whether you are looking for an upgrade from the chiller that came with your system or are in need of a chiller because your system doesn't have one, the Scylla™ will give you the fastest possible chilling times and will also help cut down your cleaning time.
The solid brass garden hose fittings are threaded onto soldered 1/2" MPT fittings on the chiller with food safe Teflon tape. The soldered connections avoid common leaking issues typically seen with compression fittings.
- Constructed with 100% food safe materials
- Super fast chill times (5 gallons from boil to 10F above tap water temperature in 3.5 minutes*)
- Fast chill of entire batch to 140F (50 seconds)
- Copper tubing: Three 25' sections of 3/8" outside diameter copper run in parallel
- Easy cleaning procedure
- Works in systems with or without a pump
- All solder connections are lead free and potable water safe
- Standard 3/4" solid brass male and female garden hose fittings for chilling water input and output
- Coil specs: 8.5” coil height, 9.5" top coil diameter, 9" bottom coil diameter
- Fits the following systems: The Grainfather (standard and connect), Mash and Boil, Robobrew, Anvil Foundry, Brewzilla
- Made in the USA
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments.
Email us for pricing if you need this chiller customized.
*when using a garden hose spigot as the water source and following our recommendations for using an immersion chiller here